The inside of this closet hadn't been touched since we moved in and since we had left over paint from the bench project I decided it was a good time to update it. There are two poorly placed shelves at the top of the closet leaving little room for actual cleaning supplies. I painted the inside of the closet, adding some stripes because....eh, why not?
I added a wire organizer along the rear wall to hold cleaning supplies, hooks to one side for brooms, dusters, mops etc and clear office file holders to the other for paper bags.
I used bins on the shelves to hold light bulbs, vacuum accessories, cleaning rags etc.
Room on the floor was left for the stand up vacuum cleaner which used to barely fit (the flooring in here is some old carpeting that was left when the Pergo was installed; I kinda dig it).





No comments:
Post a Comment