shocker
At this point I'd like to take a slight break from the room by room to touch on something I haven't mentioned yet and give some well deserved props to my husband. Most of the wiring in the house had been updated over the years so luckily no major overhaul needed to be done. We've hired out any heavy duty electrical work to the professionals but there was a lot of smaller items to be taken care of. Along with changing out all the lighting fixtures in the house, Bryce also was tasked with replacing all the almond outlets and switches with new white ones....every.single.one. I think it's his least favorite task, especially when some of the three way switches weren't wired properly to begin with, and he could certainly live in a house with almond switches. So thanks babe, you're the best! Still sorry about the time you got shocked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment