Leaving Bryce home sick, I went out with the agent with a list of 10 or so homes to see (many I elected to drive past without even stopping to look inside). 501 N Boyer was the last stop of the day and I wasn't there long before calling Bryce to come see it. Looking past the shag carpeting, lace curtains, chain link fence, blue facade and current owner smoking in the living room I was enamored with the moldings, 5 panel doors, original hardware and prospect of hardwood floors. A low ball offer was made and when it was accepted, Bryce realized he had bought a house he'd only seen thru the haze of dayquill.
shopping
I always noticed the big blue house on the corner of Boyer and Alder but it was actually because I didn't like it. I was hesitant to even ask our agent for a showing but there were only a few requirements on our list and this house seemed to fit the bill on paper. We wanted an old home with character, a fixer upper but structurally sound, with a garage or room to build one that was within walking distance of downtown and the marina.
Leaving Bryce home sick, I went out with the agent with a list of 10 or so homes to see (many I elected to drive past without even stopping to look inside). 501 N Boyer was the last stop of the day and I wasn't there long before calling Bryce to come see it. Looking past the shag carpeting, lace curtains, chain link fence, blue facade and current owner smoking in the living room I was enamored with the moldings, 5 panel doors, original hardware and prospect of hardwood floors. A low ball offer was made and when it was accepted, Bryce realized he had bought a house he'd only seen thru the haze of dayquill.
Leaving Bryce home sick, I went out with the agent with a list of 10 or so homes to see (many I elected to drive past without even stopping to look inside). 501 N Boyer was the last stop of the day and I wasn't there long before calling Bryce to come see it. Looking past the shag carpeting, lace curtains, chain link fence, blue facade and current owner smoking in the living room I was enamored with the moldings, 5 panel doors, original hardware and prospect of hardwood floors. A low ball offer was made and when it was accepted, Bryce realized he had bought a house he'd only seen thru the haze of dayquill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment